Experience first-hand how the IUPAT is leading the trades in education, skills and safety training.
Learn about our daily outreach to expand trade careers in our communities, and the utilization of third-party industry certifications to ensure our trades people are the best they can be.
See how our career pathway of pre-apprentice to apprentice to journey worker to certified journey worker allow upward mobility for all, while meeting the needs of our nation’s infrastructure maintenance, climate retrofits and new construction.
The Coatings and Glazing Forum will feature:
- AIA and PDH Continuing Education Classes
- Presentations by Dow, Sherwin-Williams, AMS and the Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP) with other industry leaders
- Hands-on Presentations and Workshops covering Glazing and Industrial Coatings Techniques
- Attendee Participation in IUPAT Virtual Reality Training
- Plus — immersive demonstrations on the value of third-party certified training in glazing and industrial coatings. See and use some of the equipment that the IUPAT workforce puts to work on job sites throughout North America.
2022 Coatings and Glazing Forum
See How IUPAT Training and its Workforce is Making the Difference in Building a 21st Century Infrastructure
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
The IUPAT Headquarters and International Finishing Trades Institute Campus
7230 Parkway Drive
Hanover, MD 21076